Teacher Appreciation Week is this week (May 4-8) and we want to show ACPA teachers all the love we possibly can. This year more than ever, teachers have been called upon to completely change the way they operate in education and ACPA teachers have risen above the challenge, persevered, and continue to provide students the highest quality education possible. They deserve this week!
Here's what you can do to help:
- Send an ACPA teacher an e-mail letting them know how much they mean to you!
- Pop in a teacher's office hours just to let them know how wonderful they are
- Write a message on social media about your favorite teacher and tag ACPA
- Engage in ACPA's Teacher Appreciation posts on social media
- If you have the means, make a donation to the Teacher Appreciation Week Campaign.
If you have any other ideas, or need contact information for a teacher, please contact Ben Shinabery (firstname.lastname@example.org)