- THE SCHOOL DAY IS 8:55AM - 4:05PM
- BUILDING HOURS ARE 8:10AM - 5:30PM
- SUPPLY LISTS are now available. Click here
- LOCKERS are available in limited quantities; please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- CHROMEBOOKS will be distributed on the 1st day of school
- BUSSING: If you are expecting your student to ride a bus to ACPA but have not completed paperwork with the bussing companies, please contact Kati Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) asap!
- CARPOOLS: ACPA students live all throughout Columbus and ACPA helps connect nearby families to form carpools. Contact Kati Nelson for more information.
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH will be provided free to all students for the 2021-22 school year.
- NAVIGATING THE PARKING LOT - Click here to see a map for the flow of traffic for Drop-off and Pick-up.
2021-2022 COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In response to the most current CDC recommendations, and in consideration of the health and safety of our community at large, all ACPA staff, students and visitors will be required to wear masks while in the building this fall. Masks will be optional outdoors during school hours, including during lunch and recess. ACPA administration will continue to pay close to attention to CDC guidance and will adjust this requirement accordingly. In addition, all ACPA classrooms, offices and common areas are equipped with air purification devices. There are hand sanitation devices throughout the building and we will continue with regular and increased surface cleaning of classrooms and common areas. Click here to view the entire "ACPA Safe Return" plan.
ACPA is asking that if you are vaccinated, to please share a copy of your vaccine card as required annual paperwork this year. We are collecting this information in order to keep a count of the percentage of our population that is vaccinated to inform future decision making in regards to masks and other precautions. We encourage eligible staff and students to get vaccinated as a further precaution to preventing the spread of COVID-19. Send a copy of your vaccine card to email@example.com or bring it to school on your next visit (first day of school or Orientation)
New High School Student and Family Orientation Nights were on August 17th and August 18th. Click the button below to view the information shared at the event.