ACPA will be updating this page over the next few weeks as we get closer to the start of the school year. Check this page often to make sure you are fully informed and ready to make the next school year great. Be sure to also regularly check your email for important messages from ACPA!
New High School Student and Family Orientation Nights were on August 17th and August 18th. Click the button below to view the information shared at the event.
All your Back-to-School information and resources will be shared with you and your caregiver through email. Make sure to check your email and the ACPA website daily.
The first day of school is August 24th, and we are so excited to see you!
- The First Day of school is August 24th.
- THE SCHOOL DAY IS 8:55AM - 4:05PM
- BUILDING HOURS ARE 8:10AM - 5:30PM
- STUDENT SCHEDULES will be made available on Tuesday, August 17th through Powerschool. New students will receive their Powerschool Login at Orientation. Any returning students who do not have a Powerschool login or need your password reset, please email Mr. Wagner (email@example.com) or Ms. Waluzak (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will help you!
- SUPPLY LISTS are now available. Click here
- LOCKERS will not be available during Term 1.
- CHROMEBOOKS will be distributed on the 1st day of school
- BUSSING: If you are expecting your student to ride a bus to ACPA but have not completed paperwork with the bussing companies, please contact Kati Nelson (email@example.com) asap!
- CARPOOLS: ACPA students live all throughout Columbus and ACPA helps connect nearby families to form carpools. Contact Kati Nelson for more information.
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH will be provided free to all students for the 2021-22 school year. Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for an exciting announcement regarding ACPA's food service program!
- SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS - Please fill out schedule change requests using this form. Direct emails to the counselors or administration will delay the process for both you and others. It is important that schedule change requests be kept to a minimum. Last day for changes is Friday, September 10th, 2021.
- NAVIGATING THE PARKING LOT - Click here to see a map for the flow of traffic for Drop-off and Pick-up.
2021-2022 COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In response to the most current CDC recommendations, and in consideration of the health and safety of our community at large, all ACPA staff, students and visitors will be required to wear masks while in the building this fall. Masks will be optional outdoors during school hours, including during lunch and recess. ACPA administration will continue to pay close to attention to CDC guidance and will adjust this requirement accordingly. In addition, all ACPA classrooms, offices and common areas are equipped with air purification devices. There are hand sanitation devices throughout the building and we will continue with regular and increased surface cleaning of classrooms and common areas. Click here to view the entire "ACPA Safe Return" plan.
ACPA is asking that if you are vaccinated, to please share a copy of your vaccine card as required annual paperwork this year. We are collecting this information in order to keep a count of the percentage of our population that is vaccinated to inform future decision making in regards to masks and other precautions. We encourage eligible staff and students to get vaccinated as a further precaution to preventing the spread of COVID-19. Send a copy of your vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to school on your next visit (first day of school or Orientation)
You can get a vaccine at most local pharmacies, through Franklin County Public Health (https://myfcph.org/health-wellness/shots/) or Columbus Public Health (https://www.columbus.gov/c19vax/) who is offering $100 in “vax cash” to anyone receiving their first dose through Aug. 16.
Please contact Ms. Waluzak (email@example.com) if you have any questions during your preparation for the next school year!