- THE SCHOOL DAY IS 8:55AM - 4:05PM
- BUILDING HOURS ARE 8:10AM - 5:30PM
- SUPPLY LISTS will be available soon.
- LOCKERS are available in limited quantities; please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- CHROMEBOOKS will be distributed on the 1st day of school
- BUSSING: If you are expecting your student to ride a bus to ACPA but have not completed paperwork with the bussing companies, please contact the front desk at (614) 986-9974 ASAP!
- CARPOOLS: ACPA students live all throughout Columbus and ACPA helps connect nearby families to form carpools. Contact the front desk for more information.
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH will no longer be free to students unless they qualify for the Free & Reduced Lunch Program. For the application, click here.
- NAVIGATING THE PARKING LOT - Click here to see a map for the flow of traffic for Drop-off and Pick-up.
2022-2023 COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In response to the most current CDC recommendations, and in consideration of the health and safety of our community at large, all ACPA staff, students and visitors are advised to wear masks while in the building this fall. Masks will be optional outdoors during school hours, including during lunch and recess. ACPA administration will continue to pay close to attention to CDC guidance and will adjust this requirement accordingly. In addition, all ACPA classrooms, offices and common areas are equipped with air purification devices. There are hand sanitation devices throughout the building and we will continue with regular and increased surface cleaning of classrooms and common areas.
ACPA is asking that if you are vaccinated, to please share a copy of your vaccine card as required annual paperwork this year. We are collecting this information in order to keep a count of the percentage of our population that is vaccinated to inform future decision making in regards to masks and other precautions. We encourage eligible staff and students to get vaccinated as a further precaution to preventing the spread of COVID-19. Send a copy of your vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to school on your next visit (first day of school or Orientation)
You can get a vaccine at most local pharmacies, through Franklin County Public Health (https://myfcph.org/health-wellness/shots/) or Columbus Public Health (https://www.columbus.gov/c19vax/).