ACPA will be updating this page over the next few weeks as we get closer to the start of the school year. Check this page often to make sure you are fully informed and ready to make the next school year great. Be sure to also regularly check your email for important messages from ACPA!
Click the button below to watch the recording of Middle School Back to School Night.
- THE SCHOOL DAY IS 8:55AM - 4:05PM
- BUILDING HOURS ARE 8:10AM - 5:30PM
- STUDENT SCHEDULES will be released at the Middle School Back to School Night
- SUPPLY LIST is now available. Click here here to view.
- LOCKERS will not be available during Term 1.
- CHROMEBOOKS will be distributed on the 1st day of school
- BUSSING: If you are expecting your student to ride a bus to ACPA but have not completed paperwork with the bussing companies, please contact Kati Nelson (email@example.com) asap!
- CARPOOLS: ACPA students live all throughout Columbus and ACPA helps connect nearby families to form carpools. Contact Kati Nelson for more information.
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH will be provided free to all students for the 2021-22 school year. Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for an exciting announcement regarding ACPA's food service program!
- NAVIGATING THE PARKING LOT - Click here to see a map for the flow of traffic for Drop-off and Pick-up.
2021-2022 COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In response to the most current CDC recommendations, and in consideration of the health and safety of our community at large, all ACPA staff, students and visitors will be required to wear masks while in the building this fall. Masks will be optional outdoors during school hours, including during lunch and recess. ACPA administration will continue to pay close to attention to CDC guidance and will adjust this requirement accordingly. In addition, all ACPA classrooms, offices and common areas are equipped with air purification devices. There are hand sanitation devices throughout the building and we will continue with regular and increased surface cleaning of classrooms and common areas. Click here to read the full "ACPA Safe Return" Plan
ACPA is asking that if you are vaccinated, to please share a copy of your vaccine card as required annual paperwork this year. We are collecting this information in order to keep a count of the percentage of our population that is vaccinated to inform future decision making in regards to masks and other precautions. We encourage eligible staff and students to get vaccinated as a further precaution to preventing the spread of COVID-19.
You can get a vaccine at most local pharmacies, through Franklin County Public Health (https://myfcph.org/health-wellness/shots/) or Columbus Public Health (https://www.columbus.gov/c19vax/) who is offering $100 in “vax cash” to anyone receiving their first dose through Aug. 16.
Please contact Ms. Bostelman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions during your preparation for the next school year!